Expert Property Advice For First Home Buyers
PS Property Advisory has recently launched a special advisory service targeted specifically at first home buyers.
Purchasing your first property can be daunting, confusing and very time consuming. The thing is, there is no bad time to buy property, there is only the threat of buying a bad property. If you buy well, you can set yourself up for life with a property that has the best potential for long term capital growth. If you don’t buy well, you can be left with a under-performing property that has no capital growth or even goes down in value. Our First Home Buyer service is designed to provide you with the information and guidance to make the best possible purchase irrespective of your budget.
First Home Buyer's Receive
To explore this exciting opportunity further, we begin with a free initial 20 minute phone consultation to explain the service further and answer questions you may have.
Moving forward from this initial consultation, First Home Buyers will receive:
- A meeting with you for a 1hr strategy session to discuss your plans, needs, wants and criteria etc.
- To give you clarity from day 1, we provide a personally customised purchase plan for you to use when searching for a property. Where to buy, what to buy and why.
- Once you have found a property that meets your criteria, advise your Buyers Advocate and they will do a full assessment comprising an appraisal of value and the positives and negatives of the property. You will then be able to move forward and purchase with confidence.
- When you are ready to make an offer for your chosen property, your Buyers Advocate will step you through the negotiation or auction process
- You will gain access to our hand-picked list of professionals, including Building and Pest Inspectors, Solicitors and Financiers and more as needed.
- This comprehensive service provides you with the advice, direction and confidence to purchase your first home.
- Once you appoint us, the First Home Buyers Service gives you ten (10) hours of our time over a five (5) week period. That means you can choose how to use that time over the 5week period.
- For a set fee, you have access to the knowledge of an independent property team with over 100 years of combined experience in the property industry.
FREE DOWNLOAD link to our E-factsheet 5 Simple But Very Important Questions To Ask Yourself When Buying A Property
LET'S GET STARTED
Don’t make your first property purchase your worst! If you want your very own ‘Property Person’ to talk to then make contact today!